From the raw material to the finished product: the quality of AHCPL products comes from an integrated and sustainable production process.
Integrated, because all the production processes take place under one roof: after having entered our incoming material stores, the steel sheets leave the plant in the form of a finished product as per customer specifications. The process is also sustainable, because AHCPL deforms the steel through cold processes that have low energy absorption, a huge leap in quality from an environmental point of view compared to traditional operations of melting or hot forging.
- Manufacturing – Driven by a MRP manufacturing system
- Design Engineering – Supported by CAD capabilities
- Design, fabrication and maintenance of dies, process tools and machinery
- TQS (Total Quality System) – Calibration lab, receiving inspection, in-process inspection and final audit inspection of products at quality gates
- SPC (Statistical Process Control)
- PPAP (Production Part Approval Process)